Friday, November 14, 2014

Grammy's Chicken Parmesan

I love my Grandma's cooking. So, today I made one of my Grandma's favorite dishes myself, chicken parmesan. This recipe was so delicious and I really enjoyed spending time with my Grandma in the kitchen. To make this easy recipe follow these simple instructions:

Ingredients: 
-4 whole chicken breasts
-cooking oil 
-mozzarella cheese (shredded)
-breadcrumbs
-marinara sauce
-1 egg

Instructions: 
1. Dip the chicken in the egg and then coat it with the breadcrumbs.
2. Fry the chicken in oil until it's golden brown on both sides.
3. Pour a layer of marinara sauce in the bottom of a  9x13 pan.
4. Place the chicken in the marinara sauce.
5. Coat the chicken with the cheese and bake it for 20-25 minutes.
6. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment