Thursday, October 23, 2014

Pumpkin Cupcakes

Out of request of some of my best friends, I made my favorite Halloween desert today. Pumpkin muffins. Well, I guess you could probably call them cupcakes because they do have frosting... To make this delicious treat I used the following recipe:

Instructions:
-1 package (18.25 ounces) of spice cake mix
-1 can (15 ounces) of 100% pure pumpkin
-3 grade A large eggs
-1/3 cup of vegetable oil
-1/3 cup of water
-1 container (16 ounce) prepared cream cheese or vanilla frosting
-assorted sprinkles

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Paper-line or grease 24 muffin cups. Blend cake mix, pumpkin, eggs,vegetable oil, and water in a large mixer bowl until moistened. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. pour batter into prepared muffin cups, filling 3/4 full. Bake for 18 to 23 minutes or until wooden pick in center comes out clean. Cool in pans on wire racks for 10 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. spread cupcakes with frosting and decorate with sprinkles.

*most importantly, enjoy them with friends or family*

I shared mine with my friends when they came over to make our Halloween costumes!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment