Sunday, October 26, 2014

Fruit Parfaits

My family is very hard to feed when it comes to breakfast. Either we don't have time to make something in the morning, or we don't feel like making something new. So, I decided to make something quick and easy for breakfast, so today I made fruit parfaits. These are so easy to make and are oh, so delicious! To make these I followed this simple easy recipe:

Ingredients:
-lowfat greek yogurt
-your favorite fall fruits
-granola (I made my own)

Instructions:
1. Put a layer of greek yogurt in a cup.
2. Put a layer of fruit on top of the yogurt.
3. Put a layer of granola on top of the fruit.
4. Repeat steps 1-3 as many times as you would like.
5. Top it off with a star shaped piece of kiwi.

These were a delicious treat for breakfast!




This is the homemade granola recipe from 100 Days of Real Food: http://www.100daysofrealfood.com/2010/04/04/recipe-granola-bars-cereal/

No comments:

Post a Comment